Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dear Lord,

Thank you for giving me the best husband in the world, thank you for giving Eden to us. Thank you for giving me the best and the worst 7 months of my life. I have seen my husband as a father now. My love for him has changed and grown. Thank you for covering us in a warm blanket of prayers. Thank you for:
DELIVERANCE. You have been delivered from darkness (Colossians 1:13).
KNOWLEDGE. You can be filled with the knowledge of His will (Colossians
1:19).
LIGHT. You are a child of the light (1Thessalonians 5:5)
GROWTH. You can discover new things about God's love (Ephesians 3:18).
AUTHORITY. You are seated with Christ (Ephesians 2:6).
FULLNESS. You can be filled with God's fullness (Ephesians 3:19
COMFORT. You are comforted in hard times (2 Corinthians 1:4)


Sincerely,
Eden's Mommy




1 comment:

  1. I see so many of the fruits of the Spirit in your gratitude, Carrie. Blessings, blessings, blessings as you mourn.

    ReplyDelete