Monday, April 11, 2011

Precious Friends

Sweet Ella Kate


One of my good friends, Tracy, that I met shortly after we moved to Tyler, was pregnant at the same time I was.  We had due dates very close to each other.  This is her sweet little girl, Ella Kate.  They visited The Children's Park in Tyler to take some pictures.  The caption that Tracy sent said, "We took Ella Kate's 6 month pictures a couple of weeks ago and she wanted me to share one with you.  She took a picture with her special friend who I just know would have been her very best friend!"


Tracy has no idea how special it is to me that she constantly tells me that Ella Kate will know all about her friend, Eden.  When you lose a child, your biggest fear is that no one will remember him or her.  Thank you, Tracy.  This made my year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ella Kate will always remember her friend Eden! I just know he is keeping an eye on her :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, this gave me chill bumps! I also think of your little Eden. He was a couple of days older then my Kinsley. God Bless and hope the next pregnancy is a WONDERFUL experience for you!

    ReplyDelete