Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Moving right along

I will be 26 weeks on Saturday.  Things are moving right along.  We went to the doctor yesterday and our little boy weighs about 2 pounds and he measures perfectly.  My fluid is also perfect.  Praise the Lord!  I started really feeling him moving around on December 17.  We could actually see his movement.  My due date is April 14.....we'll see if I make it that long. 

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us faithfully.  God is so good and has been so gracious!

3 comments:

  1. Carrie,
    I am so thrilled to hear how wonderful you are doing. God is so good.... He knows our hearts desire and yearns to give us that. He is our comfort and our peace and praise the Lord for your good news. I will continue to pray for perfect progress:D
    Love from the other Hills:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to call you. I'm so glad everything is going so well.
    -Andi Thompson

    ReplyDelete