Tuesday, July 16, 2013

3 Years

I'm not sure if anyone is still following me, seeing how I have gotten very lazy when it comes to blogging.  Or maybe it's because I am just so busy with a 1.5 year old.  :) Yeah, we will go with the latter.

Today, Eden would be 3 years old.  I picture him having a really happy birthday party with his little brother next to his side.  Someday, I do believe we will see that happen......in Heaven.

There are so many things that God has placed on my heart lately and so many things that I am still being taught.  Thank the Lord for Grace.  I promise I will share those things soon.

Please join me in praying for the world and for the good message of truth that is in the Bible to be heard around the world.  There are so many that need HIM.

"Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always" Psalm 105:4



4 comments:

  1. I still read! I can't believe it's been 3 years already. I'm sure it feels like a lot longer for you guys. I'm still so in awe of your strength in your loss. Happy birthday Eden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still follow and am still praying for your sweet family every day:) Happy birthday sweet Eden, your mommy cant wait to be united with you again some day:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessi! Thank you for posting. I would love to see you again someday!

      Delete