Monday, March 14, 2011

Watercolor for Eden

My mom has ALWAYS said that she really wanted to learn to paint.  A few weeks ago she drew a picture that made me cry tears of joy.  She said it was just something that came to her head.  I never knew she could draw so well.  She never gives herself enough credit.  She is so talented at so many things.  I love her sooooo much!!  So I told her I wanted her to paint the drawing for me so she decided that she would take a class at Hobby Lobby to learn the basic techniques.  She also spent many hours watching videos online.  This is the beautiful picture she painted for me.


4 comments:

  1. Wow that is beautiful. She is very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That totally gave me chills. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful. Amazing feelings in that picture.
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture-she is so talented. Such a special, sweet pic.

    ReplyDelete